On this episode I am joined remotely by two awesome podcasters and content creators; Alex Reads & Ryan Nile to discuss what we've been getting up to since the UK implemented strict self isolation to help battle against the outbreak of COVID-19.
Despite the outbreaks and the lockdowns, we are looking for the positives in the whole situation and trying to figure out what we can all learn.
In this episode we discuss:
- Dealing with being in self isolation
- How I've adapted to being back from my travels
- How we are creating routines to help us through our days
- The global effect of COVID-19
- What the positives are to being locked down in quarantine
If there is someone you feel would benefit from hearing this conversation then please make sure you share it with a friend who would enjoy listening and really take something from it :)
Podcast: Time To Talk with Alex Reads
Podcast: The Ryan Nile Show