To be a Christian is, by definition, to possess salvation and all that it entails (forgiveness of sin, adoption as children of God, eternal reward in heaven, and much more). And yet, many professing Christians struggle to believe the promises that salvation brings because they don't possess the assurance that they are saved to begin with. In this episode of the Just Thinking podcast, Darrell and Virgil ("Omaha") show you from God's Word that assurance can be yours forever.
Our recommended reading:
Am I Truly Saved? by Joel Webbon of Right Response Ministries
As we discuss the assurance of our salvation in this episode, Joel's study through 1 John provides a great resource to further dive into the truth of our salvation. With a forward by Costi Hinn and endorsements by Justin Peters (Justin Peters Ministries), Ben Merkel (President of New Saint Andrews) and many more, we highly recommend that you pick up your copy of this great resource!
Grab your copy today! - https://justthinking.me/trulysaved
* EP # 047 | Where is Your Hope?
* EP # 088 | The Grace of God
Related blog articles
* The Battlefield of the Mind
Related external media
* Why Christians Lack Assurance - sermon by John MacArthur (Grace to You)
* Resting in the Assurance of Our Salvation - sermon by John MacArthur (Grace to You)
* Eternal Security - sermon by John MacArthur (Grace to You)
* Women's Hope Podcast - Dr. Shelbi Cullen & Kimberly Cummings (The Master's University)
* Assurance of Faith - teaching series by Joel Beeke (Ligonier Ministries)
* The Assurance of Salvation - teaching series by Dr. R.C. Sproul (Ligonier Ministries)
* A Lifting Up for the Downcast - book by William Bridge (Banner of Truth)
* Is Your Salvation Secure? - booklet by John MacArthur (Grace to You)
* Can I Be Sure I'm Saved? - book by R.C. Sproul (Ligonier Ministries)
* The Ultimate Security of Our Salvation - sermon by John MacArthur (Grace to You)