The time has come for the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central updates with the Wave 1 2021 roadmap having been released. The Tecman Directors are here to shed some light on what those are.
From the benefits to end-users, as well as developers and what you should expect from partners who manage Dynamics 365 Business Central systems, the 4 Directors at Tecman have an open and honest 30-minute discussion on how these changes will impact your business.
Whether that’s from a finance point of view, with Liz sharing that Microsoft has “gone to town on the bank reconciliation again”, or as a developer’s perspective with the new roadmap including report extensibility. This podcast has a new feature that almost every department can take advantage of.
Some more features that the Directors were incredibly excited about were:
· Default dimensions for reducing errors and improving reporting accuracy
· Automatic creation of lot and serial number cards
· Defining lot sizes for various stages of production
· Assisted setups to speed up the process of getting up and running with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Improving the reliability of data export operations – helpful if you want to create your own backups or move an Dynamics 365 Business Central instance into a different Azure Active Directory when on the SaaS platform
· Better performance to reflect the need for instant data in today’s faster moving world
· The ability to access contact data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, from Teams, to make phone calls directly
and a whole load more!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.