This week's guest is Rachel Alexander, CEO and founder of Omina Technologies, an AI company dedicated to ethical AI solutions. Rachel is responsible for the technological vision and strategy of Omina Technologies and recently won the award for ‘Artificial Intelligence Person of the Year’ in Belgium, where she has lived and worked for the past twenty years, devoting herself to helping companies navigate new technological advances and incorporating them into their strategy.
Topics explored in the conversation include:
• What does ethical and trustworthy AI mean to you?
• Why should companies should invest in ethical and trustworthy AI?
• How can we ensure AI is accessible to all?
• What is the biggest challenge faced by organisations regarding explainable AI?
• How do different industries differ in working towards explainable AI?
• Has COVID had an impact on accelerating or hindering ethical and trustworthy AI?
• LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelalexander777/
• Omina Technologies: http://ominatechnologies.com/
• View upcoming events on Ethics here.