Anita Bhagwandas is a beauty journalist, consultant and soon-to-be author who joins me on the podcast to share her feel-good habits, the strategies she uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
In this episode, Anita shares the details of her ADHD diagnosis and how it has allowed her to understand things about herself that she previously thought made her bad, wrong, stupid and lazy. It also freed her from years of worrying that was was 'wrong' with her was a much more serious issue.
During our conversation, @itsmeanitab reveals:
- How an ADHD diagnosis freed her from thinking she was stupid and lazy.
- Why outsourcing and delegating is vital because it's acknowledging that you need help in certain areas.
- Why planning, tracking and organising allow her to make progress.
- Why it's so important for her to cultivate and curate a space that's beautiful.
- How she carves out free time and makes sure she uses it well.
- Her love of history and why virtual walking tours through London have been so valuable during lockdown.
- Why self-development is such a passion of hers and how it all started with Tony Robbins CDs and Oprah.
- Why it's so important to find inspiration in people that you see yourself in, who look like you and who represent who you are and where you come from.
- How she practices witchcraft.
- Why surrounding herself with beauty and luxury isn't shallow and is an ultimate feel-good habit.
Links from the show:
The High-Performance Planner
Footprints of London
Ugly by Anita Bhagwandas is available for pre-order now.
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
To follow me on social media >> Twitter | Instagram.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.