Treasure Time Podcast: Growing Up Happy
Title: Get the Low Down on Treasure Time from a Parent!
About our hosts:
A creative entrepreneur who focuses on ways to tackle the root of children's mental health through play and secure relationships. Due to her own challenging experiences in childhood, Sophia went on to establish a thriving Play & Creative Arts Therapy charity to support other children who have experienced trauma. Her focus is on helping therapists, businesses and charities have more of an impact for children and families that they work with through coaching, strategy, fundraising and mentoring.
Nicole is a mum to two young boys, who also has over 20 years of brand marketing experience. She is a previous Chair Trustee at Clear Sky Charity and has past experience on the Ella’s Kitchen board. Her roles have included Marketing Director, Head of Ella’s-ness, Global Brand Director with responsibility of creating and building one brand inside and out – including the wellbeing and culture of the team. Nicole was instrumental in growing Ella’s into a multi-million pound international business, driven by the mission of creating healthy children.
About Treasure Time
Our vision is to drive connected, happy parent-child relationships, for the benefit of the whole family. Our mission and passion is to educate parents in how to become happy, mindful and confident in connecting with their own children through play.
Treasure Time website https://www.treasuretime.co.uk/
Treasure Time digital course for parents - https://www.treasuretimeapp.co.uk/shop-page
Treasure Time Instagram @treasuretimeuk
Treasure Time Facebook https://m.facebook.com/treasuretimeuk/
Value bombs and tweetables:
- It was a real blast! It was really fun and I really enjoyed just watching him slowly but surely decorate his box – Anna, Treasure Time parent
- Sometimes we forget really that we are our children's favourite playmates. So making time for children is just such a lovely way to remind them that they're so very special and much loved - Nicole
- Part of me was a little anxious wondering whether he would really like it and how it would go. But also part of me was relieved that he that he had he was going to be the leader and I just had to kind of follow along and be present and watch him and you know, ask – Anna, Treasure Time parent
- It was great to just let him lead and see him in that situation and realize how much I lead him obviously as mother, but the importance of letting him do that and just learning and watching him, and learning more about him through the play – Anna, Treasure Time parent
- I want to you share how important this is for parents like me, because I need tools that I need to be told what to do… You and Sophia will really, I believe change the lives that impact the lives of many families – Anna, Treasure Time parent
- Oh I wish we could start now and do it every day! – Luke, Anna’s son and Treasure Time participant
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
You're listening to a podcast produced by A PODCAST COMPANY. This show was made by podcast syndicator where we help you go from start to grow to make money with your podcast. Let us help you share your message and your voice with the world. Reach out now. Jason@apodcastcompany.com to find out more. Thank you for listening and do come back to hear more shows like this.
1) Hey, don't miss out on a free webinar!
Learn about how to launch a profitable podcast in just 60 days!
2) Take your podcast from idea to execution in just 6 weeks!