Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Pam Didner.
Pam Didner is a marketing consultant, writer, speaker and author of 3 books: Global Content Marketing, Effective Sales Enablement, and the Modern AI Marketer. She has given future trends, content marketing and sales enablement presentations and workshops in the US, Europe, South America and Asia. Her forte is to create successful global marketing plans that meet local marketing and sales team’s needs. She is strategic in nature and tactical in execution. She also specializes in sales, marketing and internal/external communications consulting, keynote presentations, corporate training and planning sessions. She shares marketing thoughts at pamdidner.com and contributes articles to the Guardian, the Huffington Post, Content Marketing Institute, and other publications.
Why you've got to check out Pam's episode:
- Learn how Pam helps B2B marketers in tech and manufacturing sectors and get to know her background in the corporate world.
- Understand some of the key challenges that these corporates face, including the complexity between the marketing and sales teams.
- How complexity comes from two key places. These are product complexity and digital complexity which can both create challenges for marketers and sales teams.
- Learn the importance of automation, standardisation and creating seamless processes for your consumers.
- Get free access to Pam's sales enablement guide using the below link.
Resources / Links