Lord Rami Ranger CBE: From £2 to £200 million turnover - Nothing to Everything!
On today's episode of Inspire Pod we speak with Lord Rami Ranger, CBE. Lord Rami Ranger, CBE was born in Pakistan during the partition from India and was raised by his Mother along with 7 elder siblings. In his 20's he moved to the UK for a new challenge. From cleaning cars, working in retail stores and KFC, he then built his successful Air Fright and Marketing business from his shed with only £2 which now has a turnover of £200million+ per year.
More about Lord Rami Ranger, CBE:
• Has business interests with an annual turnover of over £200+m per year
• Works with major blue-chip clients in all continents of the world
• Won an unprecedented 5 Queen’s Awards for Enterprise
• Was created Baron Ranger, of Mayfair in the City of Westminster in 2019
• Ennobled to the House of Lords in October 2019 for his long-standing services to the United Kingdom, British business and the Asian Community.
Follow us on:
Hosted by @kskang89
Editing by @TimesMedia_
Music in this video Song Knowing Artist Epidemic Sound Licensed to YouTube by Epidemic Sound (on behalf of Epidemic Sound); Epidemic Sound Publishing