Today on the podcast I welcome Nutritional Therapist, Amelia Freer.
Amelia embarked on a career in nutrition after years of struggling with her own diet and now uses her expertise to transform the lives of her clients and readers. Amongst her success stories are famous names such as Victoria Beckham, James Corden and Sam Smith. Amelia takes a scientific and holistic approach with clients and is vehemently against fad diets and exaggerated food marketing hype
On the episode today, we talk through the following areas:
- Simplifying Food and how Amelia has focussed her recipes on reducing the stress involved in cooking
- Dealing with negativity online and being the subject of public shaming
- How Amelia’s practice has evolved and what things she has changed in her practice
- How failure/change is inevitable throughout your career
- Embracing culinary hacks, parenthood
Make sure you check out the recipe I made for Amelia too on The Doctor's Kitchen YouTube Channel
And remember to check out Amelia Freer on her website and social media pages too by following the links on the page here, and also have a look at Amelia's new book - Simply Good For You - by clicking this link.
We would love to get your feedback on the subject matter of these episodes - please do let me know on our social media pages (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) what you think,and give us a 5* rating on your podcast player if you enjoyed today's episode
And don't forget to subscribe to The Doctor's Kitchen newsletter for weekly science based recipes and tips to help you live the healthiest and happiest lifestyle possible.
Guest Social Media Platforms
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.