Request A Customized Workshop For Your Company
In this episode, Edna Young, Managing Director at Mediation Northern Ireland, discusses how to unpack negotiations and conflict resolution at its core.You’ll learn how to:
1. Apply mediation techniques to improve your negotiations.
2. Create a conflict resolution strategy that solves the problem while improving the relationship.
3. Recognize the specific barrier that’s causing challenges in the conversation.
1. How the 30 year War of Northern Ireland shaped Enda’s perspective on conflict resolution.
2. How learning the fundamentals of mediation can make you a better negotiator.
3. The difference between a good mediator and a GREAT mediator.
Follow Enda Young on LinkedIn
Mediation Northern Ireland LinkedIn page
Mediation Northern Ireland website
Certified International Negotiator Course
Follow Kwame Christian on LinkedIn
Click here to buy your copy of How To Have Difficult Conversations About Race!
Click here to buy your copy of Finding Confidence in Conflict: How to Negotiate Anything and Live Your Best Life!