No flashy intro on this one. No smartphone news. It’s all a bit serious I’m afraid.
Cancer. It’s not a nice thing to talk about and it’s not something I’d ever imagine doing a podcast about, but since the last Coolsmartphone Podcast (in July!) I basically very nearly died.
Here, then, is my story and how I went to a completely normal Sunday morning to being told, only a week later, that I had hours to live.
Don’t worry though, because there’s a lot more to this – it’s a story of hope and the how the utterly amazing NHS brought me back to planet Earth. There’s a number of lessons along the way.
Oh, and if you have a bit of cash floating about – do donate to the Blood Cancer UK for all the hard work they do.
Also a MASSIVE thank-you again to the utterly amazing NHS staff who have taken care of me throughout all this.
Get in touch with me on Twitter or via our contact form. Next podcast will be more “normal” I promise 😄
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
* Listen to any episode on Spotify.
* Get us on TuneIn too.
* We’re also on Google Podcasts.
* Subscribe via iTunes.
* Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
* Mixcloud too!
* Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
* Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
* If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
* If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
* Use the Play or a id="itxthook5" class="itxtnewhook itxthook" href="https://www.coolsmartphone.com/2015/10/03/podcast-155-nexus-event-special-and-iphone-sales-figures/#" target="_blank" rel="nofo...