11 episodes

This Podcast is for Owners, MD’s, Directors and Senior Managers of Recruitment or Executive Search companies who want leading edge strategies and tools to build an incredibly successful recruitment business and team that you can confidently step away from without it going 'belly up'... We go live weekly to share our top strategies to help you grow your business and your team, get higher performance from them each month, WHILE enjoying more freedom, profit and balance in your world.

Recruitment Business Accelerator Nicky Coffin and Katy Green

    • Management

This Podcast is for Owners, MD’s, Directors and Senior Managers of Recruitment or Executive Search companies who want leading edge strategies and tools to build an incredibly successful recruitment business and team that you can confidently step away from without it going 'belly up'... We go live weekly to share our top strategies to help you grow your business and your team, get higher performance from them each month, WHILE enjoying more freedom, profit and balance in your world.

    Episode 011: 4 Hacks To Become a Productivity Jedi

    Episode 011: 4 Hacks To Become a Productivity Jedi

    If you regularly get to the end of the week wondering what it was you actually achieved, and never finding time to work ON your recruitment business, because you kept getting sucked back into hands-on stuff, or if find yourself doing jobs that you know you shouldn’t be doing, or if you want to just be more productive with your time - then you will love what Katy and Nicky have to share in the latest podcast on how become x10 more productive!

    • 35 min
    Episode 010: The 4 Hacks You Must Implement To Smash Your Goals In 2020

    Episode 010: The 4 Hacks You Must Implement To Smash Your Goals In 2020

    According to research a staggering 92% of people didn’t achieve the goals they set for themselves this year. If you want to break the cycle and do what the other 8% of successful goal-setters do exceptionally well… then this episode is for you. You'll learn the BIG reason why 92% of Recruitment Business Owners don’t achieve their goals and the 4-Step Action Plan to GUARANTEE you hit your goals in 2020 including the QUICKEST way to generate new revenue for 2020.

    • 35 min
    Episode 009: How Dawn Bannister Doubled Her Team’s Performance in 12 Months Achieving £1 6M

    Episode 009: How Dawn Bannister Doubled Her Team’s Performance in 12 Months Achieving £1 6M

    Our client Dawn Bannister doubled her team’s performance in 12 months achieving £1.6M, by using our 5 Key Processes model. In this episode we cover a detailed step by step break down of each of the 5 processes Dawn implemented and how she simplified the business model from 360 to 240 and got significant increase in performance levels as a result. Plus - what to STOP doing to double your team’s performance over night!

    • 47 min
    Episode 008: The 4 Systems You Must Have to Scale Your Recruitment Business

    Episode 008: The 4 Systems You Must Have to Scale Your Recruitment Business

    Want to learn what you need to do to gain total control of your business and life? There are 4 Systems (we call these the 4 Critical Machines…) that you MUST have set up in your recruitment business if you are serious about scaling successfully. In this episode you'll learn what these are, what to do and where to start if you are missing any of them, and how to hire the right people to follow and implement these systems.

    • 35 min
    Episode 007: Want to Know the Secrets of Winning Team Gold at the Olympics?

    Episode 007: Want to Know the Secrets of Winning Team Gold at the Olympics?

    Last week Katy and Nicky worked alongside Dr Hannah Macleod MBE - Gold Medalist Hockey Olympian from Rio 2016. She shared with us exactly how the GB hockey team won their Olympic gold medal through amazing planning and some very clever strategies. The parallels between how a recruitment business and sport team work are very close… which means that when you know what these key strategies are, you can model them into your own business to create a higher level of success.

    • 35 min
    Episode 006: The 4 Reasons Your Recruiters Don’t Hit Their Targets

    Episode 006: The 4 Reasons Your Recruiters Don’t Hit Their Targets

    Are you a recruitment business owner with consultants that are either underperforming or not billing consistently, but are making just enough to keep their job? Is cashflow shot to bits so you have to jump back into hands-on billing to hit targets? Inside this episode you’ll learn the REAL reason why people don’t hit their targets EVEN when you’ve made it crystal clear what they are (and what to do). Plus - the 4 simple steps to improve performance - for even your most resistant consultants!

    • 40 min

Top Podcasts In Management