Treasure Time Podcast: Growing Up Happy
Title: Stay Home Superheroes! Stories that provide a way to talk about Coronavirus with your children
About our hosts:
A creative entrepreneur who focuses on ways to tackle the root of children's mental health through play and secure relationships. Due to her own challenging experiences in childhood, Sophia went on to establish a thriving Play & Creative Arts Therapy charity to support other children who have experienced trauma. Her focus is on helping therapists, businesses and charities have more of an impact for children and families that they work with through coaching, strategy, fundraising and mentoring.
Nicole is a mum to two young boys, who also has over 20 years of brand marketing experience. She is a previous Chair Trustee at Clear Sky Charity and has past experience on the Ella’s Kitchen board. Her roles have included Marketing Director, Head of Ella’s-ness, Global Brand Director with responsibility of creating and building one brand inside and out – including the wellbeing and culture of the team. Nicole was instrumental in growing Ella’s into a multi-million pound international business, driven by the mission of creating healthy children.
About Treasure Time
Our vision is to drive connected, happy parent-child relationships, for the benefit of the whole family. Our mission and passion is to educate parents in how to become happy, mindful and confident in connecting with their own children through play.
Treasure Time website https://www.treasuretime.co.uk/
Treasure Time digital course for parents - https://www.treasuretimeapp.co.uk/shop-page
Sophie’s Stories – therapeutic stories for children https://www.sophiesstories.co.uk/
Value bombs and tweetables:
1. “You have the superpower power to make this fun! Staying home is how you can save the whole world, there’s nothing more powerful than that” Sophia, reading Stay Home Superhero
2. “ William the Stay Home Superhero loved his invisible force field. And now you know, you can go outside and use yours too.” Sophia, reading Stay Home Superhero
3. “Good luck at being a stay home superhero!” Callum, Nicole’s son
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
You're listening to a podcast produced by A PODCAST COMPANY. This show was made by podcast syndicator where we help you go from start to grow to make money with your podcast. Let us help you share your message and your voice with the world. Reach out now. Jason@apodcastcompany.com to find out more. Thank you for listening and do come back to hear more shows like this.
1) Hey, don't miss out on a free webinar!
Learn about how to launch a profitable podcast in just 60 days!
2) Take your podcast from idea to execution in just 6 weeks!
3) Join our Exclusive Facebook group to Make Money Podcasting: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PodcastPeople/