Bill Rawls, M.D.: “A lot of people think of herbs as weak versions of drugs, but it's like comparing apples and oranges. We can gain the benefits of both.”
Bill, an herbal medicine expert and bestselling author, joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss the must-have herbs for your overall health, plus:
- How Bill overcame Lyme disease using herbs (~01:01)
- How to use plant medicine in your everyday life (~10:07)
- Why deforestation is bad for health care (~18:17)
- The best herbs for your brain (~31:44)
- How detoxifying herbs can help balance blood sugar (~35:43)
Referenced in the episode:
- Bills book, The Cellular Wellness Solution.
- Follow Bill on Instagram.
- A study showing around 70% of our pharmaceuticals came from plants.
- A study on herbs & cancer prevention.
We hope you enjoy this episode sponsored by Dame Products and Sonos, and feel free to watch the full video on Youtube! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.