Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, the permanent Secretary-General of Hydrogen Europe, who has also been an active German politician and ambassador-at-large for the Greek government, talks about:
· Hydrogen becoming an enabler of other technologies.
· 2x40 Gigawatts Green Hydrogen Initiative.
· Europe’s advantage to lead the global hydrogen economy.
· Overcoming the “electrification religion”.
· Bringing together the industries and governments towards an integral hydrogen economy.
· Engineering politics.
· Greece becoming a renewables geostrategic player in its region.
As Jorgo says: “Stick to your dreams!” (but remember, it’s also hard work!).
Music: "Fortitude" by Lance Conrad