This is the final part of a mini-series on scaling your social media business.
In this episode, we discuss all the ways you could choose to scale and help you to pick the right method for your business.
We also answer some questions that came in from listeners who are ready to scale.
• You do not have to scale! If you're happy with your business as it is that is totally ok!
• Remember that your business is YOUR business. You do not have to do what everyone else is doing so set up and run it however works best for you.
• When you're hiring a team to scale your business, start with your immediate network but trust your gut and don't be afraid to let people go.
• You don't need a ton of technical tools, or any tech skills to start a membership.
Grab a whole bunch of resources to help with scaling https://elfin-danthus-202.notion.site/Scale-With-A-Membership-7cbd52b0600e413d84defb250fecd335 (here).
• https://mo311.isrefer.com/go/idea/lauramoore/ (Will your membership idea actually work?)
• https://mo311.isrefer.com/go/guide/lauramoore/ (Membership guide)
•https://mo311.isrefer.com/go/tips/lauramoore/ ( Membership tips)
• https://mo311.isrefer.com/go/workshop/lauramoore/ (SIGN UP FOR THE MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE FREE 3-PART WORKSHOP WITH STU MCLAREN )
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION
Come and chat with us in https://thesocialmediamanagershub.com (the Social Media Managers Hub), our free community on Facebook or find us on all the platforms by searching for @thetwolauras.