Welcome to Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum. On this podcast we chat through some of those topics that you just can't ask your mum. There will be both tears and laughter as we answer questions from our followers and chat through our experiences of relationships, breakups, grief and friendships. Launching 15th April.
S4 Episode 1
Lizzy and Lindsey are back and this time they have a brand new Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum" BOOK. In this episode the girls discuss the process of making the book and the highs and lows of reliving memories as they put pen to paper.
More on the book - "Embodying everything the chart-topping podcast duo have navigated throughout their life and relationships so far, with never-before heard anecdotes and hilarious and heartwarming bite-sized content, this book is sure to be a friend to you, perfect for anyone at any stage of life."
Pre-order the book here:
S3 Episode 6
For the finale of this season of 'Things you can't ask yer mum' Lizzy and Lindsey reflect on the past year and how they have coped throughout the pandemic and how they are feeling as restrictions are eased. They discuss persevering through challenging times, the excitement of the future as well as how to enter their amazing competition in partnership with Vashi Jewellery!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Summary of terms
● The Promoter is Vashi
● The prize is open to those living in the UK
● The winner will be selected only if they have followed @shotfromthestreet and @lindseyholland_ @vashiofficial Instagram accounts
● One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries within 7 days of the competition going live
● The Promoter will contact the winner via Instagram direct message to notify them of their prize win
● The winner must reply to the Promoters message within 48 hours of being sent the message, otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries
● The winner will be given a choice of dates to claim their prize
● After the co-creation appointment the winner will be notified of when they can expect their final item
● The below Terms and Conditions still apply
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all UK residents.
3. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the draw.
5. Internet access is required and you must be or become a registered member of www.instagram.com to enter.
6. The promotion will begin on Monday 26th April 2021 when the post goes live on @shotfromthestreet and @lindseyholland_ channels, and closes at 00:00 on Monday 3rd May 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
7. To enter: you must follow @shotfromthestreet and @lindseyholland_ and @vashiofficial Instagram accounts, and comment below Lizzy Hadfield’s most recent Instagram grid post on @vashiofficial channel. Comment telling us what you love about the product.
8. Only comments made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win.
9. Prize: There are two prizes available to be won, which consists of two co-creation appointments with a member of the Vashi team to pick ONE ITEM EACH with a value of up to £350 RRP from any Vashi range that can be personalised during the co-creation appointment (maximum £350 RRP each).
10. The Promoter will contact winners via direct message on Instagram to confirm their prize. All valid entries will be submitted for the prize draw. Winning entries will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Promoter. Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram by 00:00 on the 4th May 2021. Winners will need to reply by 00:00 on the 7th May 2021 otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received.
11. The winner will be given a choice of dates in 2021 to claim their prize.
12. After the co-creation appointment the winner must provide a valid address, and will be notified of when they can expect their Vashi product to arrive at this address.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excl
S3 Episode 5
This week Lizzy and Lindsey are discussing friendships in sponsorship with Vashi Jewellery, a sustainable jewellery makers that allows you to design and create your own pieces. They discuss relationships vs friendships, how to bring things to your friends and red flags within friendships.
S3 Episode 4
This week Lizzie and Lindsey are back and with a very exciting sponsor! Smile Makers, a sexual wellness brand with a mission of normalising female sexuality. The girls dive into your questions surrounding sexual wellbeing, discussing tips, tricks and perfect products, even offering a discount code for all their listeners.
S3 Episode 3
Lizzy and Lindsey are back and answering all your burning relationship questions!
They cover everything from timings, getting over relationships to dealing with exes as well as discussing some hilarious sexual dreams!
S3 Episode 2
Lizzie and Lindsey are back this week with Part 2 of giving advice and discussing all your questions and problems! They discuss healthy and open communication with others, give some great advice on how to deal with career promotions at a young age as well as a huge 'Things you can't ask yer mum' announcement!
So pleased I found this podcast !
So pleased I found this podcast ! I came across this a month or so ago and have binged it, I feel like it’s easy listening but also super relatable and fun. When the girls are chatting away it’s just like being with friends, although I did actually prefer all the episodes without the guests, as i find them interesting enough ... I hope they get another series!
Love love love this pair!
I love this podcast! Genuine, relatable and open chats. Very comforting. And funny! Have also cried at times too. Thank you Lindsey + Lizzy! P.s. I want you to be my bffs!
Love love love
I bloody love you two!! You’re so funny. You speak about things some people don’t want to speak about which is so good. The more serious conversations are real there’s no filter. Can’t wait for more!