Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Sarah Brown.
After 30 years of corporate work, most recently as Managing Director with Accenture, Dr. Sarah E. Brown retired to focus on helping female professionals and entrepreneurs get the coaching, support, and tools they need to make and pursue career choices that will help them be happy, successful, and understood at work. She has a Ph.D. in Psycho Educational Processes and over 25 years of Talent Management experiences. She lives in Wilmington, DE, USA where she enjoys rowing and romping through the woods with her red standard poodle Maharani.
Why you've got to check out Sarah's episode:
- Discover how Sarah helps female entrepreneur and solopreneurs.
- The biggest challenge they typically face is staying on track to achieve their biggest goals when it comes to growing their business.
- How important it is to be able to decide which big goals to go after and how to take effective action without the fear, and how to push through any obstacles that appear.
- It is important to recognise you have to be able to do it yourself, but you are not going to be able to do it alone.
- Get access to a free chapter of Sarah's book which will help you figure out what makes you unique and how you can craft goals to support you and your business going forward.
Resources / Links