The hour has come to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith
Serving God is Every Believers Covenant Responsibility (Part 3)
Serving God is Every Believers Covenant Responsibility (Part 2)
Choose Whom You Will Serve14Now, therefore, fear the LORD and serve Him in sincerity and truth; cast aside the gods your fathers served beyond the Euphrates and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. 15But if it is unpleasing in your sight to serve the LORD, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!” 16The people replied, “Far be it from us to forsake the LORD to serve other gods!…-Joshua 24:14-16
Serving God is Every Believer's Covenant Responsibility
11If they obey and serve Him, then they end their days in prosperity and their years in happiness. -Job 36:11
ENGAGING THE POWER OF FAITH FOR FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY_(PART4)
Message title: ENGAGING THE POWER OF FAITH FOR FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY
Ministering: -Bishop David Oyedepo @DavidOyedepoMinistries
How Powerful are Prophecies?
1. God speaks according to His creative power and His creative power is unlimited - Jer. 10:12
God is not asking you to do it, He is asking you to believe Him to stretch forth His hand.
2. God speaks according to His unlimited resources - Hagg. 2:8; Ex. 12:36; 2 Kgs. 7:1
How Faith facilitates the Fulfilment of Prophecies:
1. The faith that will see prophecies fulfilled must be sustained till the end - Heb 10:38, Rom. 4:20
Where your faith stops is where you stop the hand of God and when the hand of God is stopped, you can never see prophecies fulfilled.
Where your faith stops is where you stop the hand of God.
Remain obedient to God's Word and don't question God if you want to see prophecies fulfilled.
2. You must be at peace with God and yourself as you wait for prophecies to be fulfilled - Ps. 46:10, Ex. 14:14
3. You must continue to rejoice in the Lord in spite of whatever is happening to the contrary - Hab. 3:19
Covenant Day of Marital Breakthrough Ministration:
The knowledge of the truth is a must for your desired liberty.
To Actualise your Glorious Marital Destiny:
1. You must remain in love with God for marital things to work for you - John. 14:21
To hit your wife is proof that you don't have any iota of love for God in your heart.
2. Remain committed to kingdom advancement endeavours and you will obtain favour from the Lord - Prov. 18:22
3. Beware of pride, it destroys - Prov. 15:33
It takes humility on both sides of a man and his wife to enjoy honour in marital life.
4. Engage the power of Faith to overcome the assaults of the wicked - Eph. 6:16
5. Make God your only source of expectation, don't let anyone take you somewhere else away from God - Ps. 16:4
You can't keep a home with the spirit of pride working in you, it can only be kept with the spirit of meekness.
No Church Grows Without A People On the Go (Part 6)
Ambassadors for Christ…19that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s trespasses against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: Be reconciled to God.-2 Corinthians 5:20
No Church Grows Without A People On the Go (Part 5)
The Parable of the Banquet…22‘Sir,’ the servant replied, ‘what you ordered has been done, and there is still room.’ 23So the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. 24For I tell you, not one of those men who were invited will taste my banquet.’ ”…-Luke 14:23
Customer ReviewsSee All
Seasoned with God’s Anointing 🙌🏾🙏🏾
Enjoying every bit of it
Enjoying Every bit of it
From Glory to Glory!!!