I can't stress enough that the more that you plan, the more that you get yourself prepared and organized, the more likely you are to succeed with your PCOS-friendly diet. You might initially feel uncomfortable because you're just not used to being in the kitchen and preparing your food from scratch. But it's going to make such a huge difference in the way that you feel and your PCOS symptoms, that you will begin to love it. And the best way to do that is to just get into the kitchen and start doing it!
In this podcast, I offer advice about meal planning including:
- How to avoid being overwhelmed by the process
- Where I get recipes and inspiration
- My own planning process & tricks
- Why I only plan dinners (& snacks)
- How weeknight traditions take a lot of the planning out of meal planning
- “Game changer” tips