Allen Gannet is the founder and CEO of Trackmaven, a company that works with large brands to help them uncover the meaning, revealed by patterns, in their marketing data. In working with major brands like Microsoft, Marriott, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Home Depot, Gannett noticed a significant pattern: most marketers, event well-known ones, weren’t hitting their goals. While their ad campaigns demonstrated creative thinking, their commercial success often fell short. He asked himself, could there be a method to combining creative and commercial success?
FREE Creative video shared on the show: angusnelson.com/creativity
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
• What is the method of creative greats
• The power of structure
• Why education has actually stifled our creativity
• The FOUR Laws to creativity
• How "Creative Genius" is a social phenomenon
• The importance of timing
• Campus Network vs. Facebook
• How so many of the greats are copycats
• and much more!