On this special live episode of Venture Stories, Bill Gates was interviewed at San Francisco’s Exploratorium by Julia Hartz, co-founder and CEO of Eventbrite.
We are honored to have Bill Gates, one of the most successful entrepreneurs of all time, among our small group of luminary LPs whose financial capital and engagement power the next wave of Village Global founders.
* Gates’s entrepreneurial journey starting Microsoft, including the most important turning points in the early years of the company.
* His thinking on work-life balance for founders and what he would do differently if he was starting again.
* His “greatest mistake of all time.”
* What he’s learned from the next generation of founders.
* His perspective on the current tech landscape.
* His views on philanthropy, global development, education, and much more.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.