Today we are talking with Steve Stewart. Steve has hosted 3 different finance podcasts, but his knowledge comes from first hand experiences. He has paid off over $165,000 in debt including his house. In this episode Steve is sharing what he learned on his Journey so you can implement it as well.
* 00:23 – Steve Stewart’s Bio
* 01:21 – Steve’s Financial Freedom Journey
* 07:12 – Ditching Your Credit Cards
* 20:45 – How did you stay motivated during your Financial Freedom Journey?
* 21:43 – How have you involved your daughter in your Journey?
* 25:38 – What advice do you have for those just starting their Journey?
* 27:32 – Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Resources & Links:
* No Debt, No Credit, No Problems Podcast
* MoneyPlan SOS Podcast
* Financial Wellness Show
* YNAB – You Need a Budget
* Woman’s Bank Account Wiped Out Due to Target Breach
* Twitter: @SteveStewartMe
* Facebook: Steve Stewart
* LinkedIn: Steve Stewart
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio