In this episode, Sean covers the ins and outs of using social media to further your narration career, the how and why of marketing to build your brand and gain new clients, and the do’s and don’ts of networking audio publishers and authors in order to find books that haven’t been recorded yet!
Top Ten Things You’ll Learn:
1. Why you should stop fearing and start loving Social Media.
2. How to use Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, and Twitter to build your brand and get you work.
3. General guidelines to creating your audiobook narration demo.
4. How to stay in touch without being annoying!
5. Crafting your ‘Narrator Resume’
6. Creating your ‘Narrator Review Sheet’
7. Where to look beyond ACX for audiobook work
8. Networking opportunities and why some are worth your time and money, and some aren’t!
9. Tips on creating your ACX.com profile page.
10. Sean answeris your specific questions during the Q & A!
Find Sean Pratt here:
website - www.seanprattpresents.com
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SPPresents/
twitter - @SPPresents
For more information about TalkBoxRadio podcasts visit: http://www.talkboxradio.com