We take a deep dive into the following four strategies to help you reach success in this second part of the global sales leaders podcast.
Here we examine 5 - 8 of the eight strategies for success, which we explore in this episode.
1) Work hard - When you are hard-working, things will fall in your favour. If you don't take action, nothing will happen.
2) Take responsibility for what you do - no one else will own up for what you do, so take note of your sales pipelines, learning and focus. No one else can handle it for you, can you?
3. Develop positive self-talk - Your brain is influenced by what you tell it, so if you say bad things about yourself, your brain will respond with something negative, or if you say good things about yourself, you will receive a positive response.
4) Set yourself goals - have daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals for all facets of your life.
5) Keep learning all the time by reading books, attending online conferences, going to coaching sessions, and so on
6) Help others - The more you help others, the better you feel - When you're working in a sales team, help others when they need it
7) Do it right now - this is pretty self-explanatory. Take action immediately.
8: Push yourself beyond what you're comfortable with. When asked to do a presentation or a presentation that you feel is impossible - do it, and once you do it, you start learning and growing - it's a fantastic feeling once you do it.
Chris Croft is regarded as one of the world's leading trainers and offers a variety of courses. Chris has trained approximately 87 000 people face-to-face, 18 million online, and a 94% repeat customer rate. Recently he has also been making video courses – some stats: 60,000 followers on LinkedIn Linkedin Learning (formerly www.lynda.com) • Most viewed Project Management course in the world on any platform: "Project Management Simplified." • Most viewed Happiness course in the world on any platform: "Weekly Happiness Tips." • Top 5 Management Skills author in the world – 36 courses in the library, 22,000 views a day, 18 million total Udemy • No1 Bestselling course in the world in the category Negotiation Skills • No1 Bestselling course in the world in the category Sales • No1 Bestselling course in the world in the category Management / Leadership • 25 courses in the library • Quarter of a million courses sold • Number of 4/5-star reviews: 100,000 YouTube • 212 videos, new ones every week • Subscribers: 16,000 • Total views: 1,700,000 • Project Management in under 8 minutes: 800,000 views • Project Management rap: 64,000 views His tip of the month email goes out regularly to over 20,000 people; it's free – why not subscribe? Career History Chartered Engineer.
❌Award-winning sales coach and trainer Ireland from the corporate vision 💥Top 60 Sales Leadership Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021 https://blog.feedspot.com/sales_leade...
✅Podcasts ✅Itune:- https://apple.co/3isbI6p ✅Spotify https://spoti.fi/3x9ahxK ✅YouTube https://bit.ly/3pyeVCh ✅www jasoncooper.io ✅firstname.lastname@example.org
✅Learn More In my newsletter:- https://bit.ly/3r6P4RZ
✅Club House Jasonacooper ❤Quote " Jason got the staff thinking outside the box … looking at different ways they can go the extra mile for the customers .. it also helped them work more as a team and help each other out." ❤