欢迎关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily
在微信公众号里回复:课程
即可获得10节精品视频学习课程
全面提高听力,发音,口语
帮你告别哑巴英语 一步步开口“说”英语
A: Okay, who used my laptop without asking? I found it with a dead battery and cookie crumbs all over the keyboard.
好吧,谁没经过我同意就用了我的笔记本电脑?我发现它的时候电池没电了,键盘上还全是饼干渣。
B: Uh, I have no idea. Maybe it was like that when you left it?
呃,我不知道啊。可能你放那儿的时候就是那样的?
A: Come on, just own up to it. I won't be angry.
得了吧,你就承认了吧。我不会生气。
B: You're right. I'm sorry. It was me. I needed to finish my homework quickly and mine was dead. I should have asked.
你说得对。对不起。是我用的。我当时需要赶紧完成作业,而我的电脑没电了。我本应该先问你的。
own up
坦白承认,供认(错误或罪行),尤其指在不太情愿或感到尴尬的情况下,鼓起勇气说出实情。
own up to sth/doing sth
坦白某事/做了某事
Come on, just own up. I won't be mad, I just want to know the truth.
拜托,你就承认了吧。我不会生气,我只想知道真相。
I have to own up to something: I was the one who accidentally deleted the file.
有件事我得坦白:是我不小心把文件删了。
If you own up to it now, the punishment will be much lighter.
如果你现在老实交代,惩罚会轻得多。
I feel terrible. I need to own up to lying to you about where I was last night.
我心里难受极了。我必须向你承认,我昨晚去了哪里,我撒谎了。
No one's owning up to drawing on the wall? Okay, then everyone loses screen time.
没人承认在墙上画画是吗?好吧,那所有人都别想玩电子设备了。
should have done
本应该做某事(实际没做),常常带有后悔或批评的语气。
I should have studied harder for the exam.
我本应该为那次考试更努力学习的。
You should have told me the truth earlier.
你本应该早点告诉我真相。
He should have apologized for his mistake.
他本应为自己的错误道歉的。
מידע
- תכנית
- ערוץ
- תדירותעדכון יומי
- פורסם13 בנובמבר 2025 בשעה 22:08 UTC
- אורך13 דק׳
- פרק1
- סיווגתוכן הולם
