In the first B.E. GOOD! Podcast episode of 2022, we speak with Professor Liam Delaney, the Head of the Department of Psychological & Behavioural Science (PBS) at the London School of Economics.
Please join us to hear:
• How growing up in Ireland during a recession drove Liam’s interest in economics and psychology
• Professor Delaney’s approach to (and learnings from) measuring emotions and real world economic preferences
• Why ethics needs to be salient in behavioral science
• His vision and hopes in bringing together academics and practitioners at the LSE
• Liam’s perspective on how behavioral science can help policymakers in facing COVID and other crises