Journalism used to be a quest to establish the truth. It has now become a battle of conflicting narratives. We have gone from seeking to shouting. What went wrong? Nidhi Razdan joins Amit Varma in episode 178 of The Seen and the Unseen to share insights from her eventful career.
Also check out:
1. Left, Right and Centre: The Idea of India -- Nidhi Razdan (editor).
2. Special: Inside Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (Dec 2004) -- NDTV/Nidhi Razdan.
3. Best in the Field (w Nidhi Razdan) -- NDTV.
4. The Facts Do Not Matter -- Amit Varma.
5. The State of the Media -- Episode 46 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Prem Panicker).
6. The State of the Media 2 -- Episode 89 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Sidharth Bhatia & Peter Griffin).
7. You're From the Mutton Lobby -- Episode 49 of The Seen and the Unseen (solo ep with transcript).
8. Television Price Controls -- Episode 27 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Ashok Malik).
9. Jon Stewart Is Back to Weigh In -- David Marchese.
10. Hold On, Mr President! -- Sam Donaldson.