In Figuring it Out, I showcase my growth, challenges and shortcomings that are a part of my pursuit for happiness. It is an opportunity for my audience to set out on a pursuit with me and be a part of my story. All my learning’s from my mistakes and achievements from my victories are discussed here.
"If you have Cryptocurrency, this is why you'll become rich in future" - by Nischal Shetty.
What exactly is happening in the crypto world?
Why do prices fluctuate just because of someone's tweet or appearance in a live show?
Where do Bitcoins come from? What is an NFT?
If these questions bother you, we have a special guest today for you in this podcast.
Nischal Shetty is the Founder & CEO of India's very own Crypto-asset exchange WazirX. He's software engineer turned serial entrepreneur and has been already listed under Forbes 30 Under 30.
In this podcast, he talks about
All the developments the cryptocurrency up-till now and their causes.NFTBitcoin MiningDogeCoin and much more.
"Figure out your 20's" with Sarvesh Shashi | Life, Business, Yoga and much more
Like every youngster, anxiety and arrogance have been a part of Sarvesh’s life too.
But what made him win 6 different awards in just one year?
Was it an overnight success?
Sarvesh Shashi aka Sarvesh Shashi Kumar Nayar is the founder of SARVA & DivaYoga, a Yogi, and an ex-cricketer. He holds a vision to connect seven Billion breaths which means to build a global community about Yoga, breaking all the myths related to it and preach how yoga can become transformational by retaining its authentic self.
Here's an overview of this value-packed podcast holds for you -
• Just like everyone, how anxiety, arrogance has been a part of Sarvesh's childhood.
• 6P's of Business and Life.
• What does Yoga teach you?
• 3Ds of Life.
• Things one should not do when they are young.
• 6 things Sarvesh is always ready to fund - very important.
"If the world can shed 0.1% of Love, Kindness and Gratitude, it's great."
If you felt the change inside you by just reading this line, this podcast is for you..
"Why do people follow a specific Content Creator?" by Neurologist Siddharth Warrier
Do you want to grow your followers thoughtfully?
Do you want people to follow you and love your content?
Well then, you need to know the audience’s likes and dislikes and their thought process while consuming content. And that’s what Siddharth has spoken about in this podcast.
He says, “If you have the knowledge and can’t express it, it comes out as jargon” and for that, you need good communication skills. And then as a speaker myself, it made me wonder, what’s exactly responsible for communicating well with the audience? How does one bring out the best content piece? What part of the brain involves understanding these things? Yes! I’ve asked him these, and his answers will blow your mind off.
Eventually, he also talks about, what makes COMMON SENSE, and why is common sense not so common, haha.
Tune in to hear Siddharth Warrier talk about content consumption, creation and tonnes of things that revolves all-around your thought process while you’re on social media.
"How to not loose money in Stock Market", CA and much more by the Bestselling Author Dr Anil Lamba
“There is no finance person and Accountant is the only non-finance person”, if you understand this statement, then this podcast will give you a deeper insight into it your finance and stock market. And if you don’t understand this statement, then this podcast is just the thing you need to kickstart your journey in the same.
Our guest, Dr Anil Lamda is a CA, bestselling author, financial literacy activist, an international corporate trainer and a Doctorate in Taxation. He has conceptualized and is actively engaged in the implementation of ‘Financial Literacy for All’, a movement towards creating a financially intelligent India.
Here’s an overview of what comes in the package of this podcast for you
1. Principles of saving and investing for your retirement.
2. How to not lose money in the stock market.
3. How to start investing in your 20’s.
4. Unheard stories from the world of Finance.
5. Choosing your consultant carefully.
6. Books for you to give a head start in Financial Literary.
7. How to control your desperation and FOMO while investing.
“Spend what is left after saving” is the biggest insight he gives in this podcast. But here’s a gold piece of advice that he gives us in the podcast – “When you come to the stock market, there are no permanent ups downs. You need to be a long term investor and “Patience is the key.”
How successful entrepreneurs create wealth! | 12 Lessons from Ashish Kashyap | Raj Shamani Podcast
On this Podcast, we have Ashish who is the Founder & CEO of IndWealth, an AI-based Wealth tech platform. He is also the Founder & x-CEO of 'ibibo Group' (Goibibo, redBus & PayU India). Prior to founding "ibibo Group", Ashish was the 'Country Head' of 'Google India', wherein he set up the India facing operations from scratch.
This podcast revolves around the following questions:
1. Is there anything that you wanna do now?
2. What is the right question and how can someone ask the right questions?
3. You said that one needs to make decisions then & there, do you think that kind of learning comes from your appetite to try sports and be very competitive in the sports world or do you think it's something your parents who have instilled in you from the beginning?
4. Why do you think India has such a rage against wealthy people? How an individual who is very impatient and has been conditioned to not dream big, not create wealth. How can that person create wealth?
5. What is compounding, can you explain in 60-120 seconds?
If I have 100 rupees should I put 10rs in 10 months, or should I put 100rs? When should I invest during the next 10 months? What does it take to build a startup?
6. Would you personally invest in cryptocurrency?
7. What is it that is keeping Indians poor and stopping them from creating wealth?
8. What do you think are the major differences between startups and MNCs and hence people should join a startup?
9. 3 things an individual can do to grow themselves
10. If you want to start a new business but you don’t know which sector to choose for your new company, who would be the 3 founders or 3 people who would be a part of your dream team? Not names but you can talk about what you would look in the talent
11.How do you get high energy? What’s your specialty mantra? What should an individual do?
12. You don’t believe in influencer marketing, why do you think it’s not good, or it’s not worth the money?
13. What do you think should be the ground approach for all of us the aspirin…. Ground rules of approaching people
14. Where do you see the biggest opportunity for a creator like me?
Fitness Trainer Pranit Shilimkar throwing some light on a 37-day challenge [ has some marketing tip]
Aspiring Fitness trainers this one's for you.
Today we have Pranit Shilimkar with us and he is a fitness trainer.
This podcast will give you insights on what Pranit's routine looks like, how he struggled to become what he is now, which incident motivated him and filled him with aggression which he has channelized to become what he is today.
He shares how he started training different celebrities and is also seen in different celebrities' stories everyday :D.
Pranit explains the logic behind the 37-day challenge and addresses if being spontaneous is a bad approach. He spoke about his college days & how he learned from observing & doing rather than reading.
Pranit answers the following questions & I felt like I was being attacked by Pranit in this podcast.
The best and the most underrated podcast!
If you really want to grow in your life effectively, do listen to this podcast! Be it career to self- improvement, totally worthy of time!
I’m damm sure that many podcasts which have all the “30 minutes of Gyaan” is nothing as compared to Raj’s which are curated so beautifully and most incredible part are the practical advices that literally very few podcasters give!
Enjoying every bit of this!
Entrepreneurs gives jobs We need more of them that’s the only solution for employment.
Ur doing great work
Epiphany ...!!!! I got here.
You are a true influencer Raj. Each words is gold n many things I am implementing.
You make me figure out.
I couldn’t thank you more.
My gratitude n thank you 🙏