Kate Richardson is a marketing consultant who can work on a wide array of projects. As a generalist, she touches business strategy, marketing strategy, digital and comms planning, and, now, coaching and training. She once worked at Naked in Australia (news came out this week of their merger with BMF), she was the National Strategy Director of the TV network Channel Ten, and she believes in sabbaticals as a way to get distance from the day to day. She also contributed a chapter to "Eat Your Greens".
- How to approach career changes
- How to find the story in a generalist career
- The pros and cons of consulting
You can find Kate here https://www.katerichardson.co and here https://twitter.com/KateRichardson
For more strategy talk:
1. Strategy newsletter: http://www.markpollard.net/email-newsletter/
2. Strategy drawings: http://www.instagram.com/markpollard
3. Strategy Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/markpollard
4. Join 5,000+ strategists: http://www.sweathead.co
New book "Strategy Is Your Words" out soon.