EP 48 of the daily podcast, GET THE ROOM NOISE.
Today's chapter is The Law of Detachment The Seven Laws of Spiritual Success by Deepak Chopra.
When facing a complex problem, relinquish your attachment to the outcome/solution.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is working to help keep you and your community safe from the threat of novel, or new coronavirus. Take the following everyday steps to help avoid the spread of all respiratory viruses:
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Stay home if you are sick. Call your doctor if you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
For more tips, visit c-d-c dot g-o-v.