If you’re a mama with a dream on your heart, this one’s for you! Stefanie Gass is a female entrepreneur success coach with SO much wisdom to offer on what it means to pursue a dream and build a business all while being in the throes of motherhood. Hearing her journey of how God has led her to where she is today is both encouraging and inspiring! Whether you’re currently a busy “mompreneur” or just a mama wanting to fulfill the Lord’s calling on her life, you are sure to walk away from this episode with a deeper hunger and trust in God.
In today’s episode, Stefanie and I chat about:
- the heart behind her work as a female entrepreneur success coach
- encouragement for the listener who is at the beginning of her entrepreneurial journey
- what it looks like to trust God with your business and not rush into success
- the backstory of the creation of her With God She Rises Journal
- how being a mom and pursuing a dream can intertwine and what it looks like to lean into both
- venturing into podcasting and course creation
Stefanie Gass’s website - http://www.stefaniegass.com
Follow Stefanie on Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/stefaniegass
With God She Rises Journal - https://www.stefaniegass.com/withgodsherises.html
The Mompreneur Mastermind Show - https://www.stefaniegass.com/podcast.html
Is Podcasting Right For You? Quiz - https://www.stefaniegass.com/quizzes.html
10 Steps to Podcasting Webinar - https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238473353/f5db42db7d
Podcast Pro University - https://www.stefaniegass.com/podcastprouniversity.html
Get my FREE 10 Declarations for the Anxious Mama, your go-to guide for taking your anxious thoughts captive and replacing them with CONFIDENCE and PEACE: http://www.soulcareforthenewmom.com/declarations
Learn more about my Mom Empowered coaching program and how I empower moms with the mindset + strategy to ditch their anger and break free from anxiety: http://www.soulcareforthenewmom.com/coaching
I want to hear from you!
Don’t forget to leave a review and share how Soul Care for the New Mom has been an encouragement to you! Pssst… this also helps more moms discover the podcast so they can be encouraged, too!