Twitter marketing expert Madalyn Sklar shares her insights on Twitter best practices in her #TwitterSmarter podcast. Listen as Madalyn interviews top-ranked social media and marketing rock stars who share their best Twitter tips, tools and resources that’ll inspire you to crush your Twitter marketing. These expert tips will teach you how to “work smarter not harder” on Twitter and get noticed right now.
78. Twitter Tips on Personal Branding and Social Selling, with Nick Martin
In this episode, Nick Martin shares Twitter tips on personal branding and social selling, including ideas for using GIFs.
77. How to Find Inspiration for Creating Twitter Content, with Janet Machuka
In this episode, Janet Machuka shares tips on how to find inspiration for Twitter content ideas. She’ll encourage you to learn from others and will tell you how she likes to motivate her own Twitter followers.
76. How to Create an Awesome Twitter Content Marketing Strategy, with Todd Giannattasio
In this episode, Todd Giannattasio tells you how to build a rock-solid Twitter content marketing strategy. If you’ve been unsure how yours measures up or how to start one, you’ll love the steps and tools Todd shares.
75. Chatting New Twitter Features with Social Media Examiner
From time to time I'll be sharing a bonus episode with you. This is from my guest appearance recently on Social Media Examiner's Talk Show.
74. How to Use Twitter Lists and GIFs to Connect with People, Featuring Alan Hennessy
In this episode, Alan Hennessy shares tons of wisdom about Twitter lists, the benefits of mixing up your tweets, and how to connect with people on Twitter.
73. How to Build Friendships and Influence on Twitter Without Selling, Featuring Tim Hughes
In this episode, Tim Hughes shares 10 tips on how to build friendships and influence on Twitter without selling. You’ll learn how to make real connections and friends while also bringing value.