Bruno Maçães (@MacaesBruno), author of History Has Begun: The Birth of a New America, joins Erik on this episode.
- What people don’t appreciate or misunderstand about China.
- His thoughts on Fukuyama.
- The west as a culture exporter.
- Why this moment is a fork in the road for America and how it might play out for the country.
- Twitter as a virtual reality platform.
- How tech will transform society.
- Whether a decentralized future will lead to more freedom.
- Whether the state can be replaced by smart contracts.
- What the legacy of COVID in society might be.
- Some of the thinkers that he admires and where he agrees or disagrees with them.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.