Romantic relationships are one of the most challenging types of relationships to navigate. And while some connections hold strong and end in a beautiful lifetime together, many fizzle out. In episode 85, we each wrote a letter to our exes. It was the first time we got that open and vulnerable with one of our past relationships on this podcast! And so many of you enjoyed hearing our letters, especially the idea that opening old wounds and memories can actually be a healing process, if approached with gratitude in mind.
In this episode, Janet takes it one step further and has a conversation with an ex. His name is Wesley Chan (we call him Wes), and their relationship was a meaningful one, though short-lived. He is also one of the co-founders of WongFu Productions, and a good friend of ours.
This will also be the first time they reflect back on their college relationship together, the first time, in 17 years! That’s all we’ll say for now -- but we hope you enjoy this chat between two good friends, once lovers.
This episode was edited by Michelle Hsieh.
P A R T N E R S mentioned in this episode:
- Function of Beauty: Get 20% off first purchase at FunctionofBeauty.com/ABG
- Issuu: Get a Free Account or 50% off a Premium Account at issuu.com/podcast with code: ABG
- FlexFit: Get 20% Flex Disc Starter Kits OR 10% off your first Flex Cup + free U.S. shipping at FlexFits.com with code ABG
- ButcherBox: Get a FREE Essentials Bundle in your first box at ButcherBox.com/ABG
- Pandora Jewelry: https://us.pandora.net/ABG
S U B S C R I B E T O U S !
- @asianbossgirl on Apple Podcasts / Spotify / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
- More about us at asianbossgirl.com
E – M A I L U S !
S U P P O R T U S !
- merch: asianbossgirl.myshopify.com
- donation: anchor.fm/asianbossgirl/support
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/asianbossgirl/message