Stephen Dubner (co-author of the Freakonomics book series) and research psychologist Angela Duckworth (author of Grit) really like to ask people questions, and came to believe there’s no such thing as a stupid one. So they made a podcast where they can ask each other as many “stupid questions” as they want. New episodes each week. No Stupid Questions is a production of the Freakonomics Radio Network.
71. Why Is Pig Milk the One Milk We Don’t Drink?
Also: what’s a food you love that seems disgusting to everyone else?
How Much Do Your Friends Affect Your Future? (NSQ Ep. 31 Replay)
Also: which professions have the happiest people?
70. In a Job Interview, How Much Does Timing Matter?
Also: why is it smart to ignore what your podcast hosts look like?
69. How Can You Convince Someone They’re Wrong?
Also: what’s the best way to handle rejection?
68. Why Do We Want What We Can’t Have?
Also: why are humans still so tribal?
67. How Can You Escape Binary Thinking?
Also: why is it so satisfying to find a bargain?