* Take the CPI numbers with a grain of salt.
* The CPI will catch up to the PPI.
* Fed’s new definition of transitory means a permanent reduction in standard of living.
* The problem isn’t a shortage of stuff, it’s an excess of money.
* Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon.
* Consumers are expecting higher prices.
* Gold stocks mark potential turning point.
* Inflation will pay for government spending, middle class will pay for inflation.
* Hedge funds buy preferential tax treatment from politicians.
Thanks Raycon! Go To https://buyraycon.com/gold for 15% off your entire Raycon order.
Thanks Ladder Life Insurance. Go to https://ladderlife.com/gold today to see if you’re instantly approved.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/PeterSchiff