In this episode Michaela Chung gives advice on:
- How Michaela became interested in the topics of introversion, dating, and socializing (07:55)
- Michaela's current relationship and social lifestyle (09:22)
- What is extroversion and introversion? (11:00)
- Emotional versus logical conversations (14:45)
- Understanding the Myers Briggs personality test (16:35)
- Using the Myers Briggs test to accurately self-identify? (21:00)
- Evolving from introversion to extroversion (21:40)
- Common misconceptions about introversion: shyness and timidity (24:58)
- Communication differences between introverts and extroverts (25:37)
- The demographics on introverts (27:21)
- Are there social disadvantages to being an introvert? (28:02)
- Aspects of social pressure towards introvert behaviors or lifestyles (29:20)
- Making career choices as an introvert (30:00)
- Energy drain and what it feels like (32:20)
- Whether or not ADD and ADHD have an affect on introversion (34:00)
- Managing your energy levels as an introvert (35:18)
- Implications for dating and relationships as an introverted man: setting boundaries and communication (40:00)
- Can dating apps and online dating sites work for introverts? (45:20)
- The negative aspects of an introvert socializing and meeting people in clubs and bars, and what to do instead (49:00)
- The difficulty of introverts being intimate with others: giving yourself permission to share without invitation (54:27)
- How to connect with Michaela to learn about more about her and her work (57:22)
- Recommendations for quality advice and knowledge in socializing, dating, and relationships (57:5GET MORE: Show Notes & Resources, Interview Transcript and Comments.
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
Think this episode was Kick-Ass?
An iTunes review would be SO appreciated! This is what helps me stand out so I can help more men like you.
Click here to review the show.
Hit me up with your comments and guest suggestions. I read EVERYTHING.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get my newsletter: Click here to get my Newsletter
• Got a question? Drop it in our voicemail to get it answered: 323.747.5006
MORE FREE STUFF:
• Get the Fast Track Dating System
• Get Monster Brain Dump from our Editorial Team on Top Advice of All Time