I caught up with Jerome Albus, Regional Director - France and Benelux at Tink to discuss the organisations' expansion throughout Europe.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Tink's expansion into France
- The competitive landscape in the French market
- Tink's greatest impacts and contributions to banks in France
- Challenges faced thus far and how Tink have overcome these
- API's and open data management
- Use cases and customer feedback
- Advice when launching in new markets
The Global Digital Banker is an insight-backed podcast series focused on key trends, market insights, thought leadership and best practice within the fast growing and dynamic world of digital banking.