Ari Whitten: "Breathwork practices are the single fastest and most powerful way to improve energy levels.”
Whitten, an energy specialist and No. 1 bestselling author, joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss underrated tips to feel more vibrant, plus:
- What we're still getting wrong about energy levels (~04:28)
- How hot temperatures can help you feel more awake (~30:07)
- The best breathwork practices for energy (~31:20)
- How much protein you should really be eating (~38:11)
- The top 5 superfoods for longevity & energy (~45:25)
Referenced in the episode:
- Whitten's book, Eat For Energy.
- A paper showing only 5% of people have lab results that can explain their energy levels.
- Learn more about Robert Naviaux and his research on mitochondria.
- Research on why mitochondrial function declines with age.
- Whitten's book, The Ultimate Guide To Red Light Therapy.
- Learn more about Whitten's Energy Blueprint Program.
- A study showing how sauna use can enhance energy levels.
- Learn more about Whitten's Breathing For Energy Program.
Take 25% off our sleep support+ with code SLEEP25. Cannot combine with gift cards or other discount codes. Apply code at checkout.*
Enjoy this episode! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.