A monthly behavioural science podcast from Ogilvy Consulting
#35 - Behavioural Science & the SDGs - Roxáni Roushas & Fatima Keaik
The Sustainable Development Goals are nothing less than a comprehensive blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. On this episode of O Behave we’re joined by the brilliant Roxáni Roushas and Fatima Keaik of UNDP Innovation to explore how behavioural science can help to accelerate our progress towards the SDGs.
To visit the references discussed in this podcast, please see:
• UN Secretary-General’s Guidance Note on Behavioural Science: https://www.un.org/behaviouralscience
• UN Behavioural Science Week 2021: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5dkWbaJeOg7sQdzgmHh0c2AmtzVl2xVX
• UNDP Innovation: https://email@example.com
• Applying Behavioural Science to the Prevention of Violent Extremism: https://www.undp.org/publications/applying-behavioural-science-support-prevention-violent-extremism-experiences-and
• Applying Behavioural Science to Youth Entrepreneurship: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/one-behaviour-at-a-time-redesigning-entrepreneurship-pathways-in-the-arab-states-f2f45051bed9
• Behavioural Science at UNDP Kuwait: https://www.kw.undp.org/content/kuwait/en/home/projects/kuwait-public-policy-centre-establishment-support-kppc/
#34 - Creative Consulting with Dowshan Humzah
What wicked challenges do we face coming out of lockdown? In the latest O Behave episode Dowshan Humzah and Rory Sutherland discuss how unexpected and uncertain this past year has been for society and how “creative consulting” can play a key role in its recovery. Tune in to hear how diverse, disruptive thinking can unlock potential in the new normal.
#33 - Dr. Grace Lordan - Think Big
How do you make a pipe dream into a professional reality? Backed by the latest insights in behavioural science, Dr. Grace Lordan of the LSE shares her answer in an exclusive preview of her new book “Think Big” with Kimberly Richter on O Behave.
#32 - Dr David Sloan Wilson
Dr. David Sloan Wilson’s work on Evolution has threaded through biology, anthropology, psychology, bioengineering, philosophy, and religion. In O Behave’s latest episode, he joins Rory Sutherland in conversation to unpack the greatest misconceptions about evolutionary theory and how we might address them.
#31 - Louise Nicolson & The Entrepreneurial Myth
Best selling author and serial entrepreneur Louise Nicolson joins Rory Sutherland and Kimberly Richter to discuss her new book, The Entrepreneurial Myth.
Tune in to hear their reflections on entrepreneurship, the stories we tell ourselves about success and failure, and innovation as a product of necessity.
#31 - Robert West - What really motivates us?
Robert West, Professor of Health Psychology at University College London sits down with Ella Jenkins and talks us through his long career in health and behaviours - as we ask 'what really motivates us?'