Nicola chews the fat with women, and by herself about reconnecting to your truest self - by creating physical and energetic alignment that is authentically aligned to you and your uniqueness.
She swears and loves to talk about menstruation, vaginas, vulvas, creativity, intention, conscious choices, business energetics, cyclical living, energy medicine, energetic blueprints, womb wisdom, self-awareness, self-nourishment, self-connection, self-care, self-love - and so much more.
In her work, she guides and mentors women to work with their innate womb wisdom, natural ebb and flow of female hormones and beautifully unique energetic blueprint via Human Design to reconnect and create balance, love and truth.
She froths on communication, connection, and delving deep into a beautiful treasure trove of self-care, self-love and self-healing tools and practices to support herself and others.
She also loves
~ calamari, avocados and chocolate eclairs (not in that order)
~ dancing and moving her vessel every single day
~ mother nature, her scents and fresh flowers on the table
~ writing - both for herself and her community (mainly via the Gram)
~ making memories with her favourite humans and furry friends to her Cheshire cat smile as wide as possible
Nicola believes that energy preservation and choosing your own health and well-being isn't at all selfish.
She talks to herself (true story) and other women about how to get #unapologeticallyselfish
Women Who Birth with Ashley Frost and Hannah Smith
#WomenWhoBirth convo, with 2/3 of the glorious women who make up @newwayofwork
A lush convo about flying solo to a threesome in business, inception through to birthing New Way of Work, the creative process, what it means to heal and how the word healing can have somewhat negative connotations - we go there!
Women Who Birth with Arianna Pienaar
This episode was recorded live on Instagram with @nicolacloherty and @ariannapienaar for @womenwhobirth
Enjoy our opening episode with the magical
We talk birthing, creativity, nourishing, nurturing, business, shadow work, practises and so much more!
I am so grateful for Ari, the opportunity to chew the birthing fat, all you hunnies that joined live and everyone who will listen to the replay.
Ari is a Soul Mentor & Energy Healer supporting you back hOMe, back to yourSelf.
Embodiment, Integration and Alignment with Brittany Eastman
I had so much fun chatting to Britt cos she is just such a magical human, she has the incredible gift of a lyrical tongue and shares so wonderfully how we can become aligned and stand in our power.
- How Britt got to where she is today
- Attachment to self
- Human Design - the remembrance and the becoming
- Conditioning and deconditioning
- Becoming you and being worthy
- Action and integration
- The power of perspective
- Embodying who you are
- Alignment motivation - oooooof!
Choose Your Choices
Do you consciously choose your choices or are your choices made for you?
Have you plodded through life making choices that go against your inner voice/being/knowing?
Would you choose to do somethings differently?
Do you think it's too late to make different choices?
Did you wake up today and choose nourishment of your body/mind/soul?
Dance, Freedom and Empowerment for Every Woman
In this episode, we chat about:
- Who is Illana
- Her story of discovering dance
- From professional dancer to empowered dance classes for every woman
- Her loving empowerment for all women
- Bringing DanceBox PowerHouse online
- Managing her own energy
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
From avoiding to achieving pregnancy naturally with Hana Ilg
- What is Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
- Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) Vs the Calendar Method
- Avoiding and Achieving pregnancy naturally
- How to get the high effectiveness rate of FAM
- Why your body gives you is the most reliable information about your cycle, fertility and hormones
- Stress and environment impact on our hormones
- Emotions around trying to conceive and pregnancy
- How your cycle gives you an overview of your health
- What we do now affects how the menopause