Podcast by Immy Callister
The essential ingredients to win over your marketplace with Special Guest Phil Harris
When it comes to being a high performing agent post Covid-19 there are three things you need to be
1. Awesome Prospector
2. Fearless Negotiator
3. Effortless Lister
Take a listen to Phil Harris, the founder of Harris Real Estate, one of Australia’s most dynamic and fastest growing real estate companies, on the key ingredients to becoming a high performing agent
Finding a useful belief in Covid 19, with Best Selling Author and Speaker, Chris Helder
The next person on my podcast is one of Australia’s best motivational speakers, a best selling author and someone I am so lucky to call a dear friend of mine. @chrishelder leaves his audience so inspired and shifts their thinking from negative to one of a useful and powerful belief. Chris is giving away 5 free copies of his new book #thesimpleshift to my podcast listeners. All you have to do is comment below on what you have learnt or what you are grateful for during this time.
Chris joins The Media Coach Podcast to discuss how you can shift your mindset when times are tough
- We are all in this together and it’s not about being positive, but finding a useful belief about the situation
- Positive thinking doesn’t work, How this time has even tested Chris’s Useful Belief and what he’s learnt from it.
- Isolation or normal life. Energy is a decision
- What to do if bad things happen or a deal falls apart
- Did Carole Baskin Kill her Husband?
- You have to listen to Chris’s Tedx talk. It will change your life.
Nick Papas, The number 1 agent in the Century 21 global network joins The Media Coach
Business is not business as usual for anyone right now. In fact, it’s changed a huge amount for many real estate agents.
@Nickpapas_ is the number one agent in the global @Century21 Network. He is also one of the most elite agents in our country.
With over 17 years’ experience and being through numerous crises including Y2K, The GFC and now COVID-19. He offers me his top advice and best tools you can use to close deals
👌🏻Qualifying buyers is essential in this market.
🙏🏻How to handle the market conditions and the constant media bashings it’s going to crash
😷Stop focusing on market condition and focus on helping people
🧐Panic Selling? Is it a thing right now?
😎What are the best strategies for selling and closing deals right now?
🥰Helping your community is essential. Do it not for listings but to help those in need.
💪🏻How keeping your routine will help you thrive
👊🏻You will have sh*t days but don’t obsess on it. Start the next day fresh
🌍Century21 is a global Network, how real estate agents in other countries handling this crisis?
🌟Stay positive we will get through this #togetherapart
The Financial Strategy That Will Help You Get Through Covid-19
I haven’t meet one person yet who hasn’t felt anxiety around their finances right now. With so much uncertainty in our jobs and the economy it’s vital that you plan. With so many differing opinion, there is really only one I trust when it comes to what we should be doing to help us get through this time. Meet my brother. He is on of the best chartered accountants in the country and has helped his clients already save millions of dollars through this challenging time. He offers my listeners the strategy and tools to get through this time.
- Review your cash position and focus on creating a neutral balance
- Confused about the stimulus package? We all are. Here is what it means for you
- What to do with staff if it gets tough and the best strategy to rebuild on the other side of COVID-19
- How Property Managers need to address the six-month moratorium on evictions
- Curb discretionary spending
Social scientist Nigel Dalton Joins me to discuss how to to keep your productivity high
Social scientist Nigel Dalton Joins me to discuss how to to keep your productivity high in turbulent times and how to turn the toilet paper panic buying in to a strategy for your sales.
- Why are people behaving like they are right now and what does it mean for your sales
- What we can learn from the toilet paper panic buying as a sales strategy
- Productivity can shift in a moment with uncertainty. The top 3 tips you need to stay productive and efficient
- Think like a teenage gamer. Know your strategy and ruthlessly priorities with top priorities accomplished in the first part of the day.
- Current and normal you doesn’t exist. How to manage your thoughts.
- Make a to do list first thing in the morning. Visual, priorities and review your list every hour.
- Write a letter to future you. There is life after COVID-19
REINSW President Leanne Pilkington joins me to discuss everything you need to know about COVID-19
Reinsw President Leanne Pilkington joins me to discuss everything your need to know about COVID-19 right now
- Are we in lockdown?
- Are you able to run an open home?
- Are you able to do auctions?
- How to govern the rules at open homes & Auctions
- How to set up a concierge bidding service
- Property Manager can they do routine inspections?
- What happens if someone is in isolation but the property needs to settle?
- Potential new legislation coming for commercial and domestic rent relief
- Can tenants cancel open inspections?
On the next episodes
- A breakdown from a chartered accountant coming on what these new legislation means on the next episode
- A social scientist on boosting productivity in uncertain times