In this conversation I chat to a dear friend Tristan Bray. He's the founder of a powerfully beneficial modality called Attunement Therapy; whereby clients are simply safely held by the practitioner. Yes it is simple, yet as we explore, miraculous healing through touch can actually be this simple, quick and effective.
Attunement Therapy's mission is to de-radicalize human touch, and to help create a new culture where non-sexual intimacy is normalized as a ‘common sense’ pathway to healing. If we take a brief glance at the worsening state of loneliness, depression, drug use and suicide all around us, we can see that physical human connection is the key to repairing and enriching people’s way of life. We truly are wired for connection. We become unbalanced on all levels if we don't receive this.
Through our conversation we touch on:
- What safe touch can do to people in terms of healing past trauma, balancing emotions, becoming more sensitive and helping our immunity
- The current global climate in regards to distancing and isolation and how detrimental this truly is to us as a species
- How seeking non-stop pleasure actually makes us more unable to feel happy
- The power of creativity, hobbies, Wu Wei, nature time and helping our wider community
- The medicinal quality of plants in moving through aspects of oneself
...and a whole lot more!
The 5-part extensive Plant Medicine interview with Kuauhtli we spoke of can be found on Tristan's Soundcloud channel here (highly recommend):
Connect to Tristan and his work here: