Many people say they have friends and that they talk to many people but if you ask them if they have a true connection with these people they say "no".
Having a truly deep connection with at least one person is the foundation for understanding what your purpose in life is.
Your purpose comes from the connection you have with others, not from what you "think" your purpose is.
Connecting with others is a fundamental part of life yet it is one of the most difficult things you can do. Don't stop trying because when you do, you find you and your purpose.
- iTunes / Apple Podcast: https://www.Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://www.Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://www.Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://www.Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://www.Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://www.Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://www.Anglero.com/ListenNotes
Follow Thomas Anglero: