When you meet people for the first time, do you immediately formulate a picture of this person and judge them before they have even spoken? It's normal but it's not fair.
You're not always at your best, are you? Other people have full lives and things going on so be careful of judging others.
When you do judge others, you show your mental maturity. Want to increase your mental maturity?
Don't judge. Be in the moment and give that person everything you got! Be full of love and don't judge.
- iTunes / Apple Podcast: https://www.Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://www.Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://www.Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://www.Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://www.Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://www.Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://www.Anglero.com/ListenNotes
Follow Thomas Anglero: