Sometimes when arguing with someone, it becomes really important that the person hears what you are trying to say. It becomes so important that you don't think about what they are saying but only waiting for the moment for you to talk. Though it feels good, you will never be heard.
Patience is the key to a conversation. As you wait for a moment to speak, you have time to listen to what they are saying and how they are saying it.
Patience is the key to a conversation. Be patient so that they then can take a moment to be patient with you and your own unique thoughts.
- iTunes / Apple Podcast: https://Anglero.com/iTunes
- Spotify: https://Anglero.com/Spotify
- Google Podcasts: https://Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
- Stitcher: https://Anglero.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn: https://Anglero.com/TuneIn
- Pandora: https://Anglero.com/Pandora
- iHeart Radio: https://Anglero.com/iHeart
- Listen Notes: https://Anglero.com/ListenNotes
Follow Thomas Anglero: