"The Recovery Room" is a podcast focussed on affair recovery discussions and interviews hosted by author and licensed counselor Tim Tedder, creator of AffairHealing.com resources.
#503 Gaslighting - You Make Me Crazy
Counselors Tim Tedder and Sharon Tedder talk about gaslighting. What is it? How does it show up during infidelity? During affair recovery? What should you do if someone is gaslighting you?
* Episode Resouces: https://www.affairhealing.com/podcast503.html
#502 Dealing with Multiple Affairs
Counselors Tim Tedder and Jenn Gingras discuss unique issues to consider when dealing with someone who has had multiple affairs. Is there hope for recovery? What difference does it make to the betrayed partner? What does it mean to the involved partner?
* Episode Resouces: https://www.affairhealing.com/podcast502.html
#501 Satisfying Choices, Lasting Change
Tim Tedder talks about what influences the choices and changes we make, with particular focus on decisions made in the aftermath of an affair. In the introduction, Tim and Sharon discuss life shifts resulting from COVID-19.
* Episode notes and resources available at https://AffairHealing.com/podcast501
#408 Stuck On A Feeling: The Power of Limerence
Counselors Tim Tedder and Sharon Tedder interview a neuroscientist to learn more about the limerence experience. What's going on in the brain of someone who is caught up in the powerful emotions often experienced in an affair (a condition sometimes called "Affair Fog")?
* Episode notes and resources available at https://AffairHealing.com/podcast408
* See also https://livingwithlimerence.com
#407 Infidelity Choices: Compromise, Indecision, Recovery
Three counselors discuss affair choices as they result in compromises (crossing the line into infidelity), indecision, and recovery.
* Episode notes and resources available at AffairHealing.com/podcast407
#406 Infidelity Responses: Anger, Children, Forgiveness
Three counselors discuss affair responses related to anger, children, and forgiveness as they review their earlier conversations about these topics.
* Episode notes and resources available at AffairHealing.com/podcast406