This week, Kate and Doree discuss retinol, video-game habits, and the challenges of pandemic-living and social distancing. Then, skincare and beauty legend Caroline Hirons joins them to discuss her new book, Skincare, the beauty trends she wishes would die, and what consumers can do to hold the beauty industry accountable. Plus, she gives her gut reactions to cult-fave beauty products. (Did someone say Sunday Riley Good Genes?!)
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- OXICLEAN - To Work your Magic with OxiClean, go to OxiClean.com/TRYME and order a free sample.
- FIGS - For 15% off your first purchase from FIGS, go to wearfigs.com and enter promo code FOREVER at checkout.
- THIRDLOVE - Get 15% off your first purchase when you go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- MOLEKULE - For 10% off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER10 at checkout.
- BETTER HELP - Get 10% off your first month with the discount code FOREVER35. Go to betterhelp.com/FOREVER35 to get started today.
- In The Bubble Podcast - Listen every Monday AND Wednesday to In the Bubble with Andy Slavitt wherever you get your podcasts.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.