“There is no growth in your comfort zone... get uncomfortable and grow!” - Sunniva Holt
We are delighted to have the lovely Sunniva Holt joining us from New Zealand today. Sunniva is a self-made multi millionaire, author of Two No.1 best selling Self Help books, speaker, and Mindset Coach. She is known as Queen Fire, because of her unique gift to ignite people’s inner flame and help them truly remember who they are! She provides focused insights and customised strategies that address specific and individual challenges to accelerate positive results throughout all areas of life.
This interview is packed with surprising insights and revelations that literally make you repeat what you’ve just heard in disbelief! (“Ten children?!”) Sunniva shares her unconventional life story with us to prove that whatever our upbringing, if we follow our heart, gut instinct and passions, life unfolds for us and delivers our dreams.
You’ll learn how she went from an isolated part of New Zealand that was 3 hours from any town, to a self-made millionaire! Not only this, but so much more! For instance:
• After kayaking across the river, what Sunniva lost herself in for hours-on-end to discover the truth and knowledge she wan’t getting form home.
• How dissatisfaction was the driving force that lead her to realise that, her life at the time, was “a bubble”, and what she did to burst this.
• The simple thing that most of us take for granted that was ‘the carrot’ that lead Sunniva to swap the life she had, for the life she wanted and how her parents reacted to this.
• The unconventional ways she made money to support herself and survive.
• The evidence she acquired to prove, that if you want something enough it CAN be achieved!
• What it was that caught her eye in a shop window that started a 19-year-old Sunniva on her path to riches.
• How and why she intentionally made herself unemployable, and the painful procedure she underwent as a declaration to herself to remain this way...
• Seemingly ‘having it all’ learn what the missing ingredient was that finally meant Sunniva could feel happiness, contentment and fulfilment.
You’ll gain so many more amazing and useful lessons from listening in. Sunniva will give you heartfelt tips and guidance that will set YOU on your path and give you tips to learn to trust yourself, so that you can trust the process and grow!
Find out more about our lovely guest by visiting her website on sunnivaholt.com
We love hearing from our Kitty Listeners! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOr, you can always find Kitty chatting in our Kitty Talks Facebook Community. Become part of the Kitty Club and sign up www.kittytalks.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.